Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library E-Mails

Options
  • 03-10-2007 8:45am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

I'm a bit cheesed off that although the library e-mail you to tell you that the books are overdue (and that you now owe a fine) that they don't bother e-mailing you about a day or two before. Surely it wouldn't be that difficult to program for them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Red Alert wrote:
    I'm a bit cheesed off that although the library e-mail you to tell you that the books are overdue (and that you now owe a fine) that they don't bother e-mailing you about a day or two before. Surely it wouldn't be that difficult to program for them!

Strange, I usually get an email approximately 2-3 weeks before the due date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I get those too but they're always sent 2 days before the books are due to be returned.

Good system though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 UpcomingStudent

I get those too but they're always sent 2 days before the books are due to be returned.

Good system though.

Same for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Good system though.
    Me too. I've had about six of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Richie15

My book went overdue without any warning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭stolenwine

Personally I don't think it's enough I want them to call round to my house and drive me to the library so that I can return the book....then massage my feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 UpcomingStudent

stolenwine wrote:
    Personally I don't think it's enough I want them to call round to my house and drive me to the library so that I can return the book....then massage my feet.

still not enough... :P

Advertisement