Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfing NZ

Options
  • 03-10-2007 8:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

I'm heading to Oz/New Zealand later this year and should be there for a year or 2. I'm going to bring my summer suit with me but does anyone know if I should bring my winter suit too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭james1234

Shane_C wrote:
    I'm heading to Oz/New Zealand later this year and should be there for a year or 2. I'm going to bring my summer suit with me but does anyone know if I should bring my winter suit too?

As both places are very large land masses, the climate varies greatly, you could do without the winter suit from say Byron Bay northwards, but if surfing any where further south in winter (say Sydney's northern beaches) a winter suit would be needed.

As for NZ, yes you'd deffo need one there, a much milder climate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

Cheers james, much appreciated.

Advertisement