Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BULBS! Oct 12/13

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

****in forgot about it....went bowling after training lastnight and didn't get homme til half 11 so twas prob just as well i skipped at that stage eh?? messy drunkeness and all, plus I had to be in Nenagh today

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

ninty9er wrote: »
    ****in forgot about it....went bowling after training lastnight and didn't get homme til half 11 so twas prob just as well i skipped at that stage eh?? messy drunkeness and all, plus I had to be in Nenagh today

Everyone else forgot about it too :D

Cept for the usual crew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Were ye in Java's? 'Cos I was sorta there...albeit with a different crew... :D

Were ye in Java's? 'Cos I was sorta there...albeit with a different crew... :D

You were either there or you weren't...Java's isn't some kind of quantum cafe where you can both be there or not be there at the same time. Not schrodingers cafe if you will. :p

We were there from about 10 til 12-ish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Peteee wrote: »
    You were either there or you weren't...Java's isn't some kind of quantum cafe where you can both be there or not be there at the same time. Not schrodingers cafe if you will. :p

We were there from about 10 til 12-ish

Right, so, I was definitely there...between those hours too. I wore my favourite t-shirt: Mr Happy and a giant yellow smiley face. It looks something like this ---> :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Kinda sorry I couldn't make it, I wanted to go, I even got a PSG shirt printed with CSON 9 on the back when I was in Paris. Alas being an undergrad and having to go home to work so I can out this week :mad:

Yay for open days this week though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Peteee wrote: »
    schrodingers cafe
    Should I open a cafe and call it that I'll throw a few quid your way. Fiver or something.

If I open a cattery you get nothing.

sceptre wrote: »
    If I open a cattery you get nothing.

How will you know if your cats are alive or dead?

Advertisement