Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halo 3 Tournament and Fun Night

• 03-10-2007 10:10am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭

folks, Im going to be running a Halo 3 tournament league in the coming weeks for anyone who is interested. Its open to all and the fun nights as we call them are pretty good. (There are also gears of war and Rainbow 6 leagues currently running)

The players are from Ireland and UK and are aged from teens to 30's! Its all a bit fun with no messers and all are welcome.

If you would like to take part you will need to register first here

The Halo3 tournament page is here

You dont have to take part religously every week, like i say its all a bit of fun!

PS. I know its a non boards forum but i cleared it with the mods. Its a small site for xbox users. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

add me im well up for it!

gamer tag is: Nevaeh 2Die4

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Cool, welcome on board! Spread the word :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

You can add me in too. Never played online so its about time I jumped in. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Nice one bucks73! Spread the word!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

ramjaxed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭Alkers

Alkers - I'll tell a few others too.
    Good to play with some decent Irish people rather than kids and yanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Signed up just there and would defo be interested - sounds like it could be fun:

Gamertag: K4KS

great stuff all, keep an eye out for updates in the coming days on whats goin to happen on the tournament thread. I will also post here when an update is posted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr Soft

Signed up yesterday too

GT: Softus Maximus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Sounds good, off to register now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Add me!
    irock292.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Andy_C

Right, I'm in.
    GT: pandandy86

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Add me please

Garak001

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Seeker

Hyperborean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

awhir12 is the gamertag :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I signed up gamertag below in sig

thanks all. Great to see the responses. Dont forget to register on the link below

http://www.gamezbox.com/index.php?referredby=114

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jabroni Pkp

good to see all the responses, i'd say the league is going to be tops! And...the more irish the better..i think someone already said its better then playing american kids!!!

anyway, just so you guys know, gamezbox.com is irish owned...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

Just signed up - looking forward to it - the amercian bratz are really annoying. Mute them all straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

monomaniac wrote:
    Just signed up - looking forward to it - the amercian bratz are really annoying. Mute them all straight away.

I'll second that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

signed up, more interested in social games myself
    gamertag is vaschro feel free to add me !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Hey, sounds good. I'm in.

Gamertag: defunq

guys the full details of the tourney will be posted on gamzbox tomorrow so keep an eye out. also i will post a reminder here tomorrow too. :) lookin forward to playin with you all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

so.

Folks, details of the tournament have been posted. :)

http://www.gamezbox.com/index.php/topic,938.0.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Spaco

Just registered there. well up for a halo tournie. GT is Spaco05

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

As I said in Gamebox: "Would defo be interested in this but both nights just don't suit me this week :("

folks, just a reminder about the tourney tomorrow. Dont forget:

1. You must search and join the session i am in to play. (i.e. add me a as friend on your xbox profile beforehand)

2. You must have your gamertag sig in your profile on gamezbox.com!

Look forward to playin tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Wasn't sure how many I'd be able to make it to but this sounds like fun... so fuck it, I'm in! (signing up now).
    You're already on my friendslist, Faceman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

hhhmmmmmmm the girlfriend is going to the cinema tonight so I could probably play this. I shall think on it

I really suck though and don't know the maps at all

Advertisement