Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halo 3 Tournament and Fun Night

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Thanks to all who took part on tonight's trial run! Hope you enjoyed it! Dont forget, sunday at 8pm!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Good fun, thanks for organising it Faceman, looking forward to playing again.

mountain lips - aaah so you're Latchbones, didn't realise, sent you a FR :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

My 360's going back to germany today bloody RROD'd :mad::mad::mad:

I've signed up on the site, hopefully I'll be able to play soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

Hoping to play it on Sunday night - how was it last night? Prolly more details over at gamezbox.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

folks just a belated thanks to those who took part last sunday. Results are posted. Dont forget if you missed out dont worry, you can take part sunday coming!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Id be up for it. Add me if you want.

bulletsforwar.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

Looking forward to sunday having missed last - see y'all there.

Ive set up a thread so we can spot our fellow boardsies on gamezbox!

http://www.gamezbox.com/index.php/topic,1096.0.html

there is also a new rainbow 6 tourney kicking off here with prizes!

http://www.gamezbox.com/index.php/board,34.0.html

dudes, just a reminder about tonite!

Full rules and details below. Enjoy!

http://www.gamezbox.com/index.php/topic,1034.0.html

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've just signed up and will be playing tonight. Will add Faceman to my firends list if he isn't already there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hope you all enjoyed kicking my ass :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Hope you all enjoyed kicking my ass :)
    Ditto. :D

It's alright though. I've been studying our fellow competitors; learning their moves.

You're all gonna pay.... don't think you won't pay...

Let the rueing commence! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Couldnt make it tonight but will be defo back on next week again. Were there many on?

It wasn't a it was close to full but we had more than enough players for a great game. 13 players I think.

yeah it was fun bar the bit of lag in CTF. Theres no tourney next week as its a bank holiday folks.

Results will be posted later!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Yeah I don't know what's goin' on as I said over on Gamezbox, but those were the laggiest games of Halo 3 I've played so far :(
    If anyone wants a game in the meantime and I'm online feel free to drop an invite, we should get a boardsie game of BTB going or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Havent played BTB yet so would defo be interested.

dont forget folks, halo tourney back on tonite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

Hi faceman, would I be able to play tonight or am I to late?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

just heard about this now is to late to get in on tonights game?

Gamertag:uber paddy

• Advertisement

Not too late. see the rules below

http://www.gamezbox.com/index.php/topic,1034.0.html

make sure you register on gamezbox before playing otherwise you will get kicked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

done and all looking forward to this:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,699 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

If there's still space might join in tonight too?
    Registered over on Gamezbox too, will add Faceman to friends list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭BloodSugarSex

am i too late for the game? i registered on gamezbox just there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Last night was the final game of this tournament. A new one (with prizes) is starting up soon - possibly next week... I'm not sure.

Advertisement