Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Redline car Sales

Options
  • 03-10-2007 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anybody here ever had anything to do with these guys. Based in Dublin.

Am looking at a motor they have and just looking for a general background check on them.

Thanks,

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Christ I never thought I'd see that name again!

I had a nightmare with them, said it was taxed but it wasnt then they couldnt find the paper work. Advertising the milage wrong (very wrong). Said it was one previous owner and I was actually the 4th! They told me to give them a couple of weeks to sort out some stuff then I couldnt get them and they had moved premises from the Old Bawn road after one week.

The single most unhelpful and useless people I have ever dealt with.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Oh and they said it had another year of its NCT but it was up by 4 months ... they offered to put it through bt that would take a "little while".

If you do go ahead with them then make sure you check everything!

Advertisement