Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

panel beater?

Options
  • 03-10-2007 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

hi, some pri*k decided to kick my car last night and put a nice dent on it, its my parents car actually and they let me borrow it for the week cause mines being repaired, its a 07 passat and they only bought it new last month! anyone know of a good place in galway that can sort it out for me, rang my mechanic at home and he said something bout suction cups, need to get it sorted before i go home friday! help please! thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Lowry's - a mile past An Post sorting office.
    Small industrial site to your left.
    Aprox 200 yards after Western Gearbox.
    Sound man, fixed my car for practically nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭monster1

thanks, which side of on post is it? galway side or claregalway side? thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

That's on the Claregalway side, not far from the Parkmore road I think.
    I'd also recommend Frank Byrnes out in Clarinbridge - has done great work for me in the past. You might be doing well to get it sorted by Friday though, depending on how bad it is? Is the paintwork itself damaged? Or does it look like the dent might just "pop-out"?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭monster1

no damage to the paint work or crease in the panel, just a round dent, looks like it might pop out, rang lowry's and he going having a look tommorrow, happened in glan na ri student villiage, going looking at the cctv fotage at six, hopefully we'l get him!

Advertisement