Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone bought a beerfest ram yet?

Options
  • 03-10-2007 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

I'm just wondering if anyone has bought a beerfest ram yet and how much it cost them? I wonder when the ram guy said they were expensive did he mean in tickets or tickets and gold? My toon is only at level 10 so I'm hoping I can either buy one for tickets and keep it in the bank until I'm level 40 or make it to level 40 before the beerfest is over though I'm not sure how long it lasts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Why would anyone want one? They're 600 tickets or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 warriorpoetic

Novelty? Are there better things to buy than a mount?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Some fancy goggles that make people appear as gnomes / orcs, but the mount is the best thing there I believe.

Don't think you can get it if you're not 40, check the forums, not sure about that.

Yeah I think I'm just going to go level - I'll get something better next time I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Ye you can't get it if your not 40. It costs 400 tickets too iirc

• Advertisement

ya sux :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

600 tickets to get one. But I don't see the point really. I got the goggles for 100. That's all I will bother with. For starters it's a L40 mount - so 60% speed. Only useful for novelty value. Same goes for the goggles. But I got them in an hour of playing at beerfest. To get the mount you'd have to do the daily quest every day - screw that.

Got the pet tho for 1 quest. That's 30 I have now. :D

Daily quest everyday? Isn't it just 100g with the 600 tickets? Will you get to keep your pet and goggles after brewfest has finished?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Faylum

Its easier just to get exhalted with mag'har and get an epic Talbuk, only took me a day to get a Talbuk and they look better than the Rams. I wouldn't waste my time trying to get 600 tickets (If thats the price) besides ur mount at 40 cost nothing but u need to learn the riding skillz anyway and thats what will set you back a good lot of money! Just do what all newbies do nowa-days, Bum around in Orgrimar or Ironforge for your money needed, and keep hassiling the 60s and 70s, thats how most people i know got their mount skillz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I have noticed people just wiper me looking for only 15g so they can get there mount. Just put them on your ignore list.

Also im pritty sure u can get a fast ram.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

its a bit late now but once you handed in the 600 tokens.
    You then received a token which you took to another vendor.
    He offered you a lvl 40 mount(for 10g) or the lvl 60 mount(for 100g).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

One of my FAVOURITE things about World of Warcraft are the mounts...

I *love* mounts, I have nearly all of the normal speed mounts and am grinding rep to get the others...

As for the 0.00001% drop rate ones.. well.. you never know :p

Advertisement