Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone found

Options
  • 03-10-2007 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Just found a black and silver nokia flip-phone in the 2nd year computer science labs, will hand it into the lost and found;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It's mine. Gimme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

grand cos the office is closed haha. im in a lecture in the compuscience lecture hall at so meet me outside it, im wearing a green hoodie and creme cargos.

had to go into lecture. meet me outside it at 16 45 cos i need to run as soon as its over. otherwise ye can wait til tmoro. phone is off anyway im not a nsy f*ck:rolleyes:

eek, I was only messin! :eek: lol

Sorry ;) But I like your gullibility :D

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Richie15

Lost and found's the best bet, then it's their fault if the wrong person gets it. Or you could make sure by getting as many details as possible, exact modle, pin code, IMEI etc. Don't just give it to the first person who says "It's mine."

• Advertisement

Indeed! That's of course the point I was making, I was not just messing ;)

Richie15 wrote:
    Lost and found's the best bet, then it's their fault if the wrong person gets it. Or you could make sure by getting as many details as possible, exact modle, pin code, IMEI etc. Don't just give it to the first person who says "It's mine."
    dont worry i aint as thick as i seem, was just in a bit of a hurry lol

its in the lost and found in the compuscience office:D

gawwwwd, I have to go all the way there...??!!? :(:)

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Richie15

DaveMcG wrote:
    gawwwwd, I have to go all the way there...??!!? :(:)

Not if I get there first! ;)

Hey there was a sign on the inside of the door for the 2nd year labs reporting a phone missing. There was a phone number to ring if you find it.

Maybe that's the owner? :) Have a look tomorrow anywho

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

DaveMcG wrote:
    Hey there was a sign on the inside of the door for the 2nd year labs reporting a phone missing. There was a phone number to ring if you find it.

For comical value, I hope the person put their mobile number on the sign :D

Yeah I entertained that thought for a while :D

Advertisement