Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using television to 'care' for children in school

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

I wonder if the DVDs purchased are licenced for use in a creche, or do the kids get to see the 'only for use at home - not for use in any business' warning before the DVD comes on?

I have absolutely no idea and it would not be top of my "questions to ask when vetting a creche" list to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I wonder if the DVDs purchased are licenced for use in a creche, or do the kids get to see the 'only for use at home - not for use in any business' warning before the DVD comes on?

Why do you wonder about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

KIVES wrote: »
    Seriously, not all Creches are that irresponsible - my sons at an age where he demands to watch 'The Afternoon Show' while he's attending the afternoon part - counselling may be needed - I thought 'Live AT Three' was bad back in the day but j'es...Thelma Mansfield was a far better rolemodel than the red haired one on 'The Afternoon Show'

:D nice to see some humour in this thread which contains some general over-reaction...I spent many an afternoon in front of 'Live at Three' and sure look, I'm grand ;) Thelma for President.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

:D nice to see some humour in this thread which contains some general over-reaction...I spent many an afternoon in front of 'Live at Three' and sure look, I'm grand ;) Thelma for President.

So did I, my Granny loved it! Bosco first which we all sat still to watch, then Live At Three while we wandered oaway and played around the place again.

Should I be worried about my little brother though? By the time he came along there was a wonderful show on every day called "The Love Boat". :confused:

Advertisement