Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW Peak Trade Hours

Options
  • 03-10-2007 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Is there anyway to check this? I asked a gm and he said to check the internet but I haven't found anything yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Do you mean the time most people are online? Probably between 6 and 12 then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 warriorpoetic

Yeah when they're most online so I can just trade for 8 hours and save some deposit fee. 6 and 12 it is then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

So you can trade?

Trade in AH. Buy low sell high! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Capatilist pig-dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

Actually it doens't matter what the length of time you trade for is. Except for your initial outlay. If it sell in under 8, you pay the minimum fee, and the additional amount is refunded to you.

It's only refuned if the item sells that's why I want to only trade for 8 hours. Weapons especially have a ridiculous AH tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

imgtest.php?serverid=-3

I know I'm a few days late, but hopefully it'll still be useful.

Yeah that's exactly what I'm looking for and it confirms that 4pm to 12pm is the best 8 hour trading slot - very much appreciated :D

That entire website's not too shabby either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Faylum

TBH its not about the best times to sell or buy, you have to be smart and watch the Auction House, if your selling, wait till something has totally gone up in prices and then get your stuff either put on the AH or start yelling in capitals what you have to sell. But if your buying then be sure to log on, on a saturday or sunday, their the days most people will be online and since theres so many people selling the same stuff everything gets under-cutted, untill its no longer making the people profit.

Best days to sell on outland as horde are: Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday.
    Best days to buy on outland as horde are: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.

Its all about timing when your selling, just buy some bank spaces or create a lvl 1 char to post all your stock to. Then when the times right you can send back all your stock to your main or pass money to your bank holder and start making some money. Flood your product when the times right and dont be hasty, good stuff like, motes, primals, ore and herbs always have a place on the market, jumping and falling, but theres always a need!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Faylum wrote: »
    Its all about timing when your selling, just buy some bank spaces or create a lvl 1 char to post all your stock to.
    If you are going to do this, level it to level 5 first, so it can learn enchanting. Disenchanting low level greens which are unlikely to sell into their elements which are pretty much guaranteed to sell will make you a fortune (well relatively speaking) at low levels.

Advertisement