Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IPO "Team Last Longest"

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I'll send them in a picture of you in a bikini.
    Oh crap, how did you get that picture! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I wonder did anybody bet on us to win it, easy money...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

I wonder did anybody bet on us to win it, easy money...

I believe I was the one and only person who backed us to win. I stuck €20 on us at 10-1. Once I saw the average age of our team was 16, despite me being 29 I knew we would ****ing stomp all over everyone else's team. Allen McLean was very grateful as he said if we hadn't won he'd have lost four and half grand!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

NickyOD wrote:
    I'd like to draw all of your attention to this quote.

Team Pokerheaven.com 1st of 29 teams.
    NickyOD: 11th of 1073 players.

Eat my shorts Flushdraw!!! :D

I bow to your greatness Nicky.. Congrats

bowing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭siucra1

NickyOD wrote:
    I believe I was the one and only person who backed us to win. I stuck €20 on us at 10-1. Once I saw the average age of our team was 16, despite me being 29 I knew we would ****ing stomp all over everyone else's team. Allen McLean was very grateful as he said if we hadn't won he'd have lost four and half grand!!

TRUE TRUE....ILOVE U NICKY.......WAT A PLAYER.................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

WD to Nicky & Co.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

the last longest bet was won by jps team who finished 3rd as the 1st and 2nd team didnt pay there money..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

pppspecial wrote:
    the last longest bet was won by jps team who finished 3rd as the 1st and 2nd team didnt pay there money..

Who was on that team ??? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭derek2222_ie

The Al Lad wrote:
    Who was on that team ??? ;)

And which team finished 2nd Al :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

pppspecial wrote:
    Too busy changing diapers of the other players. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

pppspecial wrote:

I wont accept this until i see official finishing positions and points from IPO. Dont spend that money yet ;)

Advertisement