Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physiotherapist in Limerick

• 03-10-2007 5:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

Anyone got any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Chartered Physiotherapists
    Aine O'Meara Co. Limerick
    (061)228546

She used to be just at the apartments beside Raheen Church - not sure if she's still there or not. Give her a call. She was very good when I needed her.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Goofy

United Physiotherapy at the kilmurray roundabout.

http://www.unitedphysio.com/

Johnson McEvoy, whos practice it is, was a Physiotherapist for the Irish Olympic Team in Athens.
    ive been to him a couple of times and hes been very good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭sineadgalway

dragging up an old thread here but does anyone know how much he costs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭B1977

Try Barry Heffernan
    He is based behind the Groody centre in Castletroy.Charges €50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

Don Kelly in huntsfield in Dooradoyle, he is very good, works with alot of rugby players. Here is his website. www.donkellypainrelief.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭stevemcf

Also had a good experience with Don Kelly, worked my lower back problems and knee pain. Defo feel more power on the pedals!
    Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 simmy24

West Limerick Physiotherapy & Neuro Rehabilitation Clinic in Newcastle West... brilliant stuff, sorted my knee problem in 5 sessions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Midwest Physio Theropy, out by UL - 061-201444 http://www.midwestphysio.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 G1989

B1977 can you give me a number for Barry Heffernan. I visited him before and found him very good. have lost his number though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I found Cynthia Murray in Raheen very good. It's about 2 years since I was with her, she was €50 then, so not sure how much she is now. She's just up beside the hospital.

• Advertisement
Advertisement