Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream/nightmare of jesus

• 03-10-2007 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭

I didnt know whether to post this in paranormal, spirituality or here so i just decided here...
    I had a dream a few weeks back that still freaks me out when i remember it. The dream was kind of scattered but ill try and recall it best i can:

I was in the park with some friends, everyone was laughing, then we were all in this room with a very big window on one wall and a hallway leading out of it, and i looked out the window and could see jesus' face almost perfectly, smiling, formed in the clouds and i just started screaming and pointing, its the most fear i have felt in a long long time. i actually cant describe the feeling i felt it was absolute horror but i dont know why. everyone in the room looked at me like "whats up with him?" and then noticed it and i ran out of the room.in the next few seconds of the dream i felt like i was going absolutely insane.i was curled up in a ball hugging my knees and rocking back and forth.

i woke up feeling like i had just witnessed the slaughter of my family or something.it was distressing.any thoughts on it or similar experiences? i am an 18 year old male, not religious at all

Advertisement