Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick Question

• 03-10-2007 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Quick Question

Which is the better JC result or are they the same

7A's 2 B's & 1c
    or
    6A's & 4B's

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I wouldn't say one is better than the other, it all really depends on stuff. If someone who had been consistently getting Ds or whatever and then got all Cs or Bs in the JC, that could be considered better than someone getting all As and then, getting more As in the exams.

However if you want, I guess, you could try and apply the LC points system to it. Obviously the JC doesn't have divisions of between B1, B2 or B3 etc., but I guess you could round things off and try get a vague estimate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

IMO Their pretty much the same. All honours in both cases

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

natrisioga wrote:
    Quick Question

Which is the better JC result or are they the same

7A's 2 B's & 1c
    or
    6A's & 4B's

My Points system:

Higher level: A= 4
    B= 3
    C= 2
    D = 1

7As 2Bs and 1C = 7(4) + 2(3) + 2 = 36

6As 4Bs = 6(4) + 4(3) = 36

The results are the same.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 natrisioga

thanks for that help, i thought they were the same but just wanted to get another opinion to be sure

Advertisement