Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, anyone from the last century?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

a point to ColHol for the Buffalo Soldiers quote.
    ...not enough cadaever-chopping!

Do videos of dissections make you as hungry as my physio accquaintance maintains? The funny thing is, this is more like two seperate threads running concurrently...

Yeah Irwin was a legend of an RA this year. It got a bit much when the Irwin jokes and the carrot jokes became intermingled.

Person 1: What sound do carrots make?
    Person 2: (intake of breath) Mmble-
    Person 1: Irwin'sreallytall!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭his_dudeness

Undergod wrote:
    ...Do videos of dissections make you as hungry as my physio accquaintance maintains?....

Oddly enough, I get creepily hungry after every practical. I was very tempted to steal a scapula the other day and try it on a Barbeque, bit of barbeque sauce. I think it'd taste so good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭PaddyofNine

Just met Irwin and he explained the giblets thing to me. Not saying I understand it, mind you, but he explained!

One of those 'you had to be there' things?

Advertisement