Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on wimmin for the gosuns!

• 03-10-2007 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

Dear Brothers,

As i hasten my way to the bottom of yet another bottle the memory of my first lecture on the subject of sex ( with wimmen )comes flooding back.

'Twas a summers evening on my uncles farm, he was standing with his mate who was rebuilding the pumphouse wall after an incident earlier in the week.
    I was 12, the tractor was big and hard to control......

Anyways they were discussing a barn dance that night and as i approached i overheard them discussing the amount of shafting that would be occuring at the said event. Upon spotting me the uncle hushed the friend, but he was having none of it.

" Shure he has to learn sometime!"
    " all as ya need to know gosun is ya put it in with yer hand and bate it home with yer arse!"

This edict, nay commandment has stood me in good stead to this day and pleased me no end!
    Sure wimmins come and go but i'm only interested in the former.....:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Careful now, they might want a piece of that farm! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

in the wise words of my fiancé's father:

"keep your dick in your pants son, no funny business."

hes a legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Have a bloody good look at her mother, it's like looking into a time machine.
    It's scary how like her she will end up.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hagar wrote:

Ah, there's no need for that. Just trade her in for a younger model!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Hagar wrote:

adoption throws a spanner in that works ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

"Remember son, they're all split with the same axe."

Advertisement