Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

skoda octavia 1.8 (160bhp)

Options
  • 03-10-2007 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

anyone know about the new octavia with 160bhp from 1.8 engine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭kindalen

do vw have it in a golf?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

it is probably the 1.8T available in the A3 and A4, they both get 168bhp though

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Nope there is a new VAG 1.8 FSi engine afaik with 168bhp. It is supposed to replace the 1.6 FSi and 2.0 FSi engines eventually across the VAG range. It is currently in the Audi A3. It will be available in the new A4 from early next year. It will also find it's way into the VW Passat, Golf and Seat/Skoda models. I'm not certain when the Octavia will get it but a facelifted Octavia is due in the next year so would presume then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Sandwich

It was in the Irish Times motoring section a few weeks ago as being already available in the existing Octavia. I think they were calling it a TFSI rather than TSI - one having the supercharger as well as the Turbo (as available in the Golf), and the other the turbo only. I think the Octavia was the Turbo only version but not certain.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

bazz26 wrote:
    Nope there is a new VAG 1.8 FSi engine afaik with 168bhp. It is supposed to replace the 1.6 FSi and 2.0 FSi engines eventually across the VAG range. It is currently in the Audi A3. It will be available in the new A4 from early next year. It will also find it's way into the VW Passat, Golf and Seat/Skoda models. I'm not certain when the Octavia will get it but a facelifted Octavia is due in the next year so would presume then.

it will have 160bhp in the new A4 according to the released specs and it is a TFSI not an FSI (in the current A3 and in the new A4)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭kindalen

will the face lift octavia appear for january,or will it be september 08?

Advertisement