Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chewing gum camera. High Res.

Options
  • 03-10-2007 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

World's Smallest Camcorder Fits Inside a Pack of Gum
    Thought this was pretty intresting... go to yahoo, tech section...

Many camcorders have been billed as the world's smallest, but only one has been small enough to hide inside a pack of gum. The Red Ferret Journal says the Micro Camcorder is the smallest high-resolution, real time digital camcorder ever produced. The camera can record up to 33 hours of video at 15 frames per second via its internal pinhole camera. Hide it inside a pack of gum, and no one will never know you're secretly recording them.

only 195dollars.... round 130euro.

http://www.spygadgets.com/blog.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,285 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

looks like fun, but pretty expensive and resolution of the video clip on the page looks very low

cool gadget

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Pretty cool, would be handy to have. I wouldn't mind a little camera for my van, you never know what could happen and it could save you a few bob if you had video evidence of a crash and the person in the wrong was trying to accuse you of something you didn't do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭stewiegriffin08

haha...evidence... so this camera more or less makes profit..:rolleyes:
    yeah res. dosent look too good... but id say it would be a bit better than that, is expensive... but it wont stop me from gettin one..haha when i get the €€€

Advertisement