Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internet tv

• 03-10-2007 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

googled live premiership football the other day and was given plenty of options of sites where with a small once off payment i could have access to more than 2000 tv stations and all the live football i could handle
    sounds very tempting to me and was thinking of taking a chance on one of these sites
    was wondering if maybe anyone out there had signed up to any and if it was any good/ worth it

Comments

There are plenty of places on the internet which offer stuff for money. That doesn't make them legit. What are the sites?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Have a look in the Soccer forum, there are often people looking for streams there and plenty of sites listed that work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

yep dont waste a penny, there trying to sell what you can get free already. Check for a soccer streaming thread in the soccer section for more info. Think tvu player and sopcast are mentioned in that thread.

Advertisement