Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Games in Smyths - Halo3 / Quake Wars / Opposing Fronts

• 03-10-2007 11:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

I noticed Halo3 in smyths today for €54 with a loyalty card. Not a huge bargain but probably cheaper than anywhere else.

Quake Wars for €31.50 with a loyalty card. Opposing Fronts (Company of Heroes expansion) also for the same price. €35 without loyalty card.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I'm almost 100% that Halo 3 is €49.99 in Tescos, but Smyths generally are the best overall for game prices than anywhere else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

tesco's have halo for 49.95 without having to sign up to any loyalty schemes.

*edit* curses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

49.95 in Tesco. Such a joy to have purchased it there and to be able to laugh at people paying nearly 70 quid in gamestop for it!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I couldn't find it in Tesco so I went to virgin and got it for 54 with a student discount card. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Opposing Fronts (Company of Heroes expansion) is 29.99 in Gamestop in Galway :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Opposing Fronts €29.99 in Virgin , mention it in Game and they will price match .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Quake Wars is 23.99 on cd-wow

Advertisement