Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

speed gun another question

Options
  • 03-10-2007 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

sorry if its been asked before,couldnt find it.

Was entering the port tunnel doing about 60k,in what i know believe is a 50 zone.A cop was standing just before the toll with a speed gun.

Do the cops have to flag you down to give you the ticket/points from these guns or can they just take your details from the reg and send it on to you ?

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 prem_vw

That has happened me a few times where I was 8-10kmp/h over the speed limit approaching a speed gun.

I have never received any fines in the post so I presume you got away with it too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭uma

know whether ive got away with it yet!

Advertisement