Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheaper CD's than CD WOW

• 04-10-2007 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭

I found a good website that is cheaper than cdwow and delivers quicker. All the cd's that are Eur11.99 on CDWOW are only Eur 10.50 on bangcd.com.
    www.bangcd.com is the site and delivers free and quickly. Ive ordered about 6 cd's from cd wow since late Aug/early Sept and havent received any yet. I know they have new owners now but Im still waiting. Bangcd deliver in about a week.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭jazzie

I've been using bangcd for about a year now and find their service brillant.

Rgs

Lisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I gave www.music-wow.com a try in July and I still have not recieved my CDs. I wrote to them in August and they said they'd resend the cds but there is no sign of anything in the post.I've writen to them again and recieved no reply from emails sent to them in the last two weeks. I'd be very wary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

i've always bought from cdjungle.com as they've always been the cheapest and fast and free deliver also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

Yep BangCD seem to be good alright!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭chasm

cazzy wrote: »
    I found a good website that is cheaper than cdwow and delivers quicker. All the cd's that are Eur11.99 on CDWOW are only Eur 10.50 on bangcd.com.
    www.bangcd.com is the site and delivers free and quickly. Ive ordered about 6 cd's from cd wow since late Aug/early Sept and havent received any yet. I know they have new owners now but Im still waiting. Bangcd deliver in about a week.

Thanks for that, as im getting very annoyed with cdwow at the moment.
    Do you have to pay duty on them though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

I've used bangcd in the past and found them great. Never got any duty charged.

So far with CD Wow, I have obviously been very lucky and have had no delivery problems. Then again, I order all mine to my UK address, I wonder if that is a factor in any way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

God that's terrible chilly. I do find stuff takes longer thesedays than it used to (around 2 weeks or so :() but it still arrives! Thanks for the info though, i may revert back to cdwow and bang now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭Goldenquick

Great post thank you, just in time for Christmas :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

I've being using www.play.com for about 6 months now - i've order over 20 cd's and dvds

there brilliant - only once was there a delay and they send me a mail in advance to make me aware

they have great special offers every two weeks and you can preorder stuff for Christmas - oh and FREE delivery :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I have used BangCd in the past and never had a problem with them. Some cd's are not European versions - got Take That Malaysian edition for herself for €6 last year - but they accept Laser which is very handy.

Play.com dont need any comments - just visit the site and you will find it hard to leave it without buying something! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 biggame83

http://www.find-dvd.co.uk great site for finding cheap everything. check it out, links to cheap cd, games books and eveything sites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Steve J

I still find cd wow the cheapest with all the discounts they give

Advertisement