Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT retest when does it lapse?

Options
  • 04-10-2007 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi

Car failed NCT on few things but a recurring problem reoccurred

Need to get my car retested and its dated 5th October. Need to get one small thing done on the car so was just wondering is tomorrow (wed) the last day i can get it done or do i have thursday also?

Cheers, also does anyone know what time the NCT usually closes, from memory i think its 8 pm

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

30 days from the day it was fully tested - so if its the 5th - then its 'close of business' on the 5th.
    You dont get an extra 30 days if you've brought it back and had somethings fixed and still didnt pass.

Advertisement