Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reptilian Shape Shifting Video

• 04-10-2007 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Reptilian shape shifting video

The original video has been on the net for a few months now... there looks to be an obvious red herring in there towards the end but the analysis here does highlight some strange "shape-shifting" anomilies.

Between 54 seconds 1:01 are the main ones

BTW, According to the info on the clip, a 25k reward has been offered to anyone who can re-produce the anomolies...

whats yizzurs thoughts? (Apart from the usual chorus of "yer krazy" obviously!)

ps on a related note - I found this webpage by the same guy offering the reward (I think.?) to be quite a good read. Check it out - read all the way down to the bottom of the page

http://realshapeshifters.com/index.php

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Ah yes, I was going to post that link a while ago.

Anyways, I find the "shapeshifting" videos irritating.

I prefer the historical evidence myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

oh christ.

We did this recently, the video is a load of bollix.

She is not a fúcking lizard, it's one of the crappest quality of videos I've ever had the displeasure of sitting through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

The problem with all these videos is they are so easy to fake up now. I saw pictures being faked up on a computer 15 years ago (for an ad) and they were extremely good. I'm thinking 15 years later you have to take all these things with a major pinch of salt. (Leaving aside that I think you're krazy :) )

The problem with the videos is that they're just over-reations..

Again, the historic and mythological evidence is more compelling.

But whatever, it's all up the person to believe it.

I personally with these videos would fade away...they're a shame to an already hard to explain theory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

So Glad wrote:
    Anyways, I find the "shapeshifting" videos irritating.

Have you told your mate Archangel this?

• Advertisement

bonkey wrote:
    Have you told your mate Archangel this?

Plenty of times. I was pissed off that he came into my thread on After Hours with the vids and told him I didn't appreciate that, but yeah, we're on good terms I just completely disagree with him is all.

Fair 'nuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

That was crap.... I was looking for an actual morph.. not stupid video artifacts being highlighted to make you think they are something they are not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

jessop1 wrote:
    BTW, According to the info on the clip, a 25k reward has been offered to anyone who can re-produce the anomolies...
    Woghd was in a thread on here pushing his video. He kept going on about he professionally analysed the video and he has years of experience but wouldn't give any details and when someone did post a possible method to do it he just dismissed it. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

FFS. Enough with the rubbish reptile vids. Seriously spammy at this point.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

Aye I can understand the skepticism on this one, but I still find that bit between 54seconds and 1:01 to be intriguing. The way her face changes shape, the lines (or scales :) ) that seem to appear on her arm... look at the stills between 3:45 & 4:06....do video artefacts alone explain all of this?? Im no expert on videos or owt but It doesnt seem to me that poor pixelation etc can explain those crazy face shapes... plus theres something strangely scary about that bird... :eek:;)

jessop1 wrote:
    Im no expert on videos or owt but It doesnt seem to me that poor pixelation etc can explain those crazy face shapes...

I'm no expert on videos either, but the first thing I'd do is look for a version which hasn't been edited down to a quality below what my mobile phone can manage to record.

In a sense, this reminds me of the "face on Mars" in reverse. There, we started with an image which observers of all types agreed was uncannily facelike. As resolution improved over the years, we saw the face disappear, to be replaced by normal landscape features.

In the Mars case, there are those who believe it is a face, and who insist that higher-definition pictures are hoaxes. There are also those who believe that the higher-definition pictures showed what is really going there, and could see how lower resolution of the same features would lead to a face.

In this case, however, it seems nigh-on impossible to get the original footage. We are left with the likes of the producer (Archangel) insisting that we trust them that they have analyzed it and are convinced....but we don't even know what quality of footage they have seen.

Ask yourself what the reaction to the Mars face would have been if NASA came out and said "we have higher definition, but you can't see it, nor have any details about how much more detailed it is. Trust us, its not a face"

My reaction about the lizard-video is that the quality is suspiciously low, even for a youTubed video. There are no higher definition versions, or even higher-definition stills available for analysis. Thus, I would not accept the video in its current presentation as evidence of anything, other than perhaps being evidence that a video exists which may show something worth looking at....that video being the original footage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

jessop1 wrote:
    Aye I can understand the skepticism on this one, but I still find that bit between 54seconds and 1:01 to be intriguing. The way her face changes shape, the lines (or scales :) ) that seem to appear on her arm...
    Not scales but pixelation.
    look at the stills between 3:45 & 4:06....do video artefacts alone explain all of this?? Im no expert on videos or owt but It doesnt seem to me that poor pixelation etc can explain those crazy face shapes... plus theres something strangely scary about that bird... :eek:;)
    The only thing that doesn't look like something due to major compression is the "What's this" thing. Which is the back of her bra that is seen more obviously due to her top falling down slightly.

"Woah, did you see that? Smiling, not smiling". Woah. She's female, they have a habit of blowing hot and cold..

I honestly think that this video has surfaced due to some guy being spurned/hurt by this girl and has decided to get her back by claiming she is an alien.

Check this image out.
    ickehs5.jpg

Notice how on the left picture he looks fine in the relatively good quality image, but on the bad quality image his right and left eyebrows are completely at different angles. Strange. Notice also the possible scales on his chin. Looks like a bony reptilian bump in the middle of his forehead on the bad quality image. And a strange unexplained right cheek also.

On the right hand image the low quality image shows an unexplained right eye. Is something growing out of it? Also notice the scaly effect on his neck and chin. What's that dark area on his right temple?

Check the attachment I have posted which is taken from a video here at around 00:58. You will need to increase the size of it to see it properly, it is better at a larger size.

Look at my video and you will see that David Ickes right eye changes to a reptile eye at the one second mark. Also look at the very last frame, his face changes so much that only a reptile morph can do that, no human face can do that! The second last frame he is pouting and the last frame he is smiling. Wow!

Is this proof of reptiles?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Gordon wrote:
    Check this image out.
    ickehs5.jpg

Notice how on the left picture he looks fine in the relatively good quality image, but on the bad quality image his right and left eyebrows are completely at different angles. Strange. Notice also the possible scales on his chin. Looks like a bony reptilian bump in the middle of his forehead on the bad quality image. And a strange unexplained right cheek also.

On the right hand image the low quality image shows an unexplained right eye. Is something growing out of it? Also notice the scaly effect on his neck and chin. What's that dark area on his right temple?

Check the attachment I have posted which is taken from a video here at around 00:58. You will need to increase the size of it to see it properly, it is better at a larger size.

Look at my video and you will see that David Ickes right eye changes to a reptile eye at the one second mark. Also look at the very last frame, his face changes so much that only a reptile morph can do that, no human face can do that! The second last frame he is pouting and the last frame he is smiling. Wow!

Is this proof of reptiles?

lol, brilliant. Have you posted it on his site yet? :D

The thing that really annoys me is the touting of the reward to prove it false. But like all these "rewards", if anyone ever does make the exact same video, whoever put up the reward will make excuses as to why it's not valid. And other believers simply see the offering of a reward as 100& proof that it must be real :confused:

ho ho, funny post. But I dont believe any of the distortions or pixelations etc of the icke pictures and video are any way comparable to the anomolies in the original video. Of course I cant prove it aint faked and it may well indeed be. But video artefacts or icke piss takes dont explain whats going on in that few seconds section I mentioned, imo.

jessop1 wrote:
    ho ho, funny post. But I dont believe any of the distortions or pixelations etc of the icke pictures and video are any way comparable to the anomolies in the original video. Of course I cant prove it aint faked and it may well indeed be. But video artefacts or icke piss takes dont explain whats going on in that few seconds section I mentioned, imo.
    Care to explain why or are you just going on your gut instinct?

I already did. I said in an earlier post that I dont believe the facial shapes are attributable to artefacts. Doesnt look like any artefact glitches I've ever seen. Also, the same applies to the skin discolouration (scales) on the arm.

Perhaps I can be convinced if you can show me something similar where the skin/face changes so extremely and grotesquely and which can be confirmed as being attributable to artefacts.

Many thanks.

PS - you will have to do one hell of a lot better than those icke examples,.

jessop1 wrote:
    I already did. I said in an earlier post that I dont believe the facial shapes are attributable to artefacts. Doesnt look like any artefact glitches I've ever seen. Also, the same applies to the skin discolouration (scales) on the arm.

Perhaps I can be convinced if you can show me something similar where the skin/face changes so extremely and grotesquely and which can be confirmed as being attributable to artefacts.
    I did, I posted a video and it shows some grotesque facial changes at the last two frames.
    PS - you will have to do one hell of a lot better than those icke examples,.
    Dude, that took me seconds to do in photoshop by saving as low quality jpgs and reducing size. And it took me a couple of minutes to resample the video in iMovie. If I, not a video professional in the slightest, can do that to an Icke video, then an experienced user can do something better with a little more time.

Easy peasy to create a lizard vid, as I have proven.

Thanks. :)

I disagree. :)

• Advertisement

I know, but I think I will prove to many people that believe in lizard people that actually they are down to bad compression and other digital reasons. I know you disagree, but many won't. :)

Gordon wrote:
    I know you disagree, but many won't. :)

aye, true. and many will :);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

She actualyl looks very like Jerry Sadowitz.
    http://www.glasgowcomedyfestival.com/images/sadowitz_138.jpg

The bits at 54-1:04 are just the fact that she has big eyes. Nothing sinister, really.

nah...chin nose forehead whole head.. and eyeballs too... all doing fooked up stuff...

Please, don't pay attension to these rep vids.....they're disgraceful.

I believe in reptiles by the way (it's ridiculous not to, given the ENORMITY of our universe, the probability is there, right?) but these videos take the piss, sorry.

Y'see, jessop, bringing this **** up as evidence will no doubt turn people away and actually give people a good reason to ignore the theory....I wish they'd delete themselves of d'internet really! :p

SG, it doesnt really make sense to impose a blanket dismissal of all video evidence. Yes, the vast majority of these videos (and indeed all conspiracy info) on the web are disinfo to some degree. Nonetheless I still think the anomolies in this video or unexplained.

Not saying its proof of anything or not just it hasnt been adequately explained to my satisfaction..

I am of course aware of the vast body of historical/mythological evidence of the existence of reptilians which I know you are more interested in than the videos - but people will scoff at that evidence as much as the videos. Social programming mainly through tv and movies has brainwashed the vast majority of people to consider any such notions as utterly ludicrous and in the realm of fantasy. The very idea of reptillians is a step too far for most.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

When will it die? WHEN!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

jessop1 wrote: »
    vast body of historical/mythological evidence of the existence of reptilians
    Please point me in the direction of this evidence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

henbane wrote: »
    Please point me in the direction of this evidence.

Yep, So Glad & Jessop, you cant just make bold statements like that without at least providin some dodgey links to stuff that people here can try to debunk.

me I like to keep an open mind, but these videos are rubbish and to take a popular CT line probably circulated as an attempt to discredit and ridicule people who believe in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Some people actually buy into this sh1t?

Christ, we're fu(ked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement