Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Memory Card? (airis t920a)

• 04-10-2007 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have an Airis t920a and need to get a 2 or 4GB SD card for it. There seems to be quite a few different types of SD cards (high speed and all that) so I'm just wondering if anyone could please link me to a 2 or 4GB SD card on the likes of 7dayshop.com that will definitely work :)

Any feedback appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

i've been using one of the 2GB for £8.99 that 7dayshop had since i've had my t920 and had no problems with it, dont see it on the site tho.
    Btw the 2gb i got was a DANE-Elec brand and i see they have them listed but the label is different to the one i've got.Dont know if that helps :|

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Thanks for the response. Hmmm, I might just risk it!

Hey again, I just had a look and this one:
    http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_6&products_id=100916

didn't come up when I searched for dane_elec, I don't know why, I found it through another search so is there any chance it's the same one you got? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

this is the one i got DSC00042.JPG, it looks different to that one but that might be just a newer version of it ? :/

Thanks a mill for going to all that trouble, very kind of you:) Another poster in the main Airis thread linked me to a Sandisk 2gb one he got. It works out at £12.50 inc delivery from mx2.co.uk so I think I'll go with that one:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement