Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes in Gorey

• 04-10-2007 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Does anyone know when the new Dunnes Store in Gorey is due to open?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

October 11th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

expect massive traffic jams on the avenue, railway road and ballycanew roads, its gona be hell for motorists.

altho, there is a new right hand turn filter lane being put in on the traffic lights at the main st.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

wreckless wrote:
    expect massive traffic jams on the avenue, railway road and ballycanew roads, its gona be hell for motorists.

altho, there is a new right hand turn filter lane being put in on the traffic lights at the main st.?

Yeah, I'd say it'll be great fun between 3 and 4 pm as the schools are letting out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Dr_Darkness

Dunnes has opened today, got a few vouchers in the mail and a booklet about it.

might check it out tomorrow, theres supposed to be a cafe in there too as well as all the usual departments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

I went in today thinking there might be a cinema there. I was surprised not to see one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

They cant put a cinema in every town. Sure Arklow is grand and handy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Was in it just after it opened up. It really is just another cornelscourt, IMO.

Advertisement