Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front page not displaying correctly, format is mental

Options
  • 04-10-2007 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else getting a very weird looking front page for boards at the moment
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

and now its back to being fine. Weird

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The boards.ie logo did plop about halfway down the left hand side of the page for me at one point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Same here and they same thing happened when into some forums.

The boards.ie logo did plop about halfway down the left hand side of the page for me at one point.

yup I got that on one of the forums and then when I went back out to the front page it was like one of those stripey laCoste jumpers that knackers are fond of.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,421 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Vegeta wrote:
    Anyone else getting a very weird looking front page for boards at the moment
    If something like this happens, explain what you see or even take a screeenshot. Saying it is weird doesn't help solve things. Saying "The boards.ie logo did plop about halfway down the left hand side of the page for me at one point." is starting to get useful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Screenshot and what browser(and version)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Plop is actually the technical term... yes...

Victor wrote:
    If something like this happens, explain what you see or even take a screeenshot. Saying it is weird doesn't help solve things. Saying "The boards.ie logo did plop about halfway down the left hand side of the page for me at one point." is starting to get useful.

will do Victor. Just thought it would happen to more people so a more precise discussion would have taken place

To be exact. The top of the front page including advert and drop down menus was fine but the rest of the page was composed of thick horizontal stripes of colour ala commadore64 loading screens. The colours were a beige yellow and a light blue. they were not flashing or moving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

yeah i had the logo half way down on the left hand side too. refreshed and it was sorted. Was using vista enterprice, with IE

Advertisement