Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adverts

Options
  • 04-10-2007 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭

when i goto log into adverts it say i dont have permission to view the old forum and directs me to the new alpha forum(i didnt know i was that import to do alpha testing!!).
    what is going on, i can view all pages not logged in but when i log in i do not have permission to view them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You are banned from Adverts. Try the Adverts Support forum and ask there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

Gordon wrote:
    You are banned from Adverts. Try the Adverts Support forum and ask there.
    well shouldnt i of got a pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Not always. The Adverts Support forum will specifically deal with this - we (Smods) don't do any banning/moderating on adverts.ie

so what do i do? or do i just wait

Indeed, you'll have to wait for one of the Adverts moderators to respond to you in the other forum.

• Advertisement

well how am i to do that when i cant see anything once i log into adverts? is there someone i could pm in this regard

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You have created a thread on the support forum here. Wait.

Apparently Roundymooney has pmd you about this, and given you 3 warnings prior to the ban.

if he is talking about the ford fiesta post thingie i actually made a serious offer

Reply to the other thread. We can't help you here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement