Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celtic V AC Milan last night

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Can't post in Soccer Forum ???
    Apply for access

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

biko wrote:

Will do - thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭bman

Thats hillarious! Well done on not posting it on the soccer forum. Now all us non soccer people can have a good laugh at it too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Absolutely classic! Hilarious, should be in the Humour forum!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cool vid and link.
    >_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Heh, forgot about this section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

What a dick. The goalkeeper, not the Celtic fan :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

what a feckin douche! thats exactly the reason i dnt watch soccer, feckin drama queens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Was watchin' this last night (wan the hoops) and myself and the mate were falling round after Dida did this....I mean what a feckin' prick; the only reason he did it was cos he's been beaten fair and square, twice and with 2 minutes to go was trying to have Celtic penalised for fan behaviour.
    On the replay we thought that maybe he'd been hit with a coin or something, but definitely just a feigned injury.
    Haven't laughed as hard in footie since Zidane stitched that Italain defender in the WC....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hilarious stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Agree that the keerps actions are pathetic but unfortunately Celtic share some of the blame. No way should a fan be able to get onto a pitch and get anywhere near a player. Alas UEFA will take a dim view. Am hoping Celtic only get fined (if punished) and do not get points deducted. The fan involved should be banned from the ground.....although it was dead funny to see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Thing is, right after the 2nd celtic goal, part of the hoarding collapsed over in the home fan's corner during the celebrations and the stewards were too busy dealing with that to notice the guy...fella prolly thought he'd get a vid for youtube out of it. I honestly don't think his intention was an assault to wound (even though it technically is one), just some scotch bloke taking the mick...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

I laughed also, but then got an earful off a doctor saying a blow to the neck like that can result in serious injury, if not life-threatening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

a "blow to the neck"? The guy only stroked his cheek.

Advertisement