Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pat Kenny Charlotte Church Blooper

• 04-10-2007 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi Does Anyone Have The Audio Link For This.

Pats Talking To Des Cahill I Think And He Reads Out A Text From A Listener About The Fact Gavin Henson Goes Into Church After Every Game And It Takes Him Ages To Cop What He Said

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Capitalising Every Word For The Win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

OP posted completely in caps, but boards calmed it down to just the first letter. Clever boards :)

In answer, its out there somewhere :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭monaghanbiffo

I was shouting because its very noisy where i am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

DMC wrote:
    OP posted completely in caps, but boards calmed it down to just the first letter. Clever boards :)

In answer, its out there somewhere :)

It's not clever enough to make it look normal though. lol

Think it would be better all in caps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

Hi Does Anyone Have The Audio Link For This.

Pats Talking To Des Cahill I Think And He Reads Out A Text From A Listener About The Fact Gavin Henson Goes Into Church After Every Game And It Takes Him Ages To Cop What He Said
    Pat Kenny once remarked on the radio that he was 'stuck in Claremorris' for the weekend - didn't cop that either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

LOL!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Monaghan... its 2007!!!... this was way back.

Advertisement