Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaming in the UK

Options
  • 04-10-2007 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

How much does t cost to roam in the UK with an Irish phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

I think Vodafone, O2 and 3 do free UK roaming. Im with 3 myself and while in the UK, I can place calls to any UK or Irish number, straight out of my included minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 paulbds

I second that, I use 3 all the time as most of my family/kids are on 3. My daughter has a UK contract but works in Waterford/Wexford area and she is never charged any extra. One thing that I was unaware of last time I was over was the 3 to 3 calls(on UK contracts) were still within our allowance whilst used in Ireland.

I managed to pick up a 3 payg Irish Sim on eaby and again use this in UK and Ireland and it is so cheap. I have emetioned this in previous threads but I also have 3 (irl) data card contracts andagain these cost no extra roaming in UK. They are in fact much better value tahn the UK contracts for data

I have no connection with 3 other than a satisified punter.

Paul

Advertisement