Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E65 shuts down applications

• 04-10-2007 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭

I bought myself a shiny new E65 and its fairly snazzy but i've noticed two problems with it that i'm hoping people can help with.

firstly if i open too many applications a warning will pop up telling me that the memory is full and to close some applications. I got the same warning on the n70 and i would bring up the list and close some. The problem is the e65 decides to do it all on its own. When i bring up the list all my currently open applications are gone. Fairly annoying as you'd imagine

the other is the predictive text. I'm assuming that whichever combination you use most comes up first but there's something funky going on. The comes up as tie. So as pm. At as bt. In as im. If as ie. Her as gfs.

i think i used bt once when saying what type of broadband i had so why the hell does it come up first every time !? Why can't this phone have the same working predictive text from the 3310 days?

i tried overwriting tie as the by writing the 100 times or so with no luck. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

My N95 does the same - very irritating when I have the GPS mapping all set up as it is a pain to restart and put everything in. Also I get the same with predictive text - "is" comes up as "hp".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

check that your settings have english as writing language? and my n73 closes nsn every few mins without any other apps working grrr

Advertisement