Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dida ....Breaking News

Options
  • 04-10-2007 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

AC Milan keeper Dida was tonight ruled out of the World Tig Championships following a horror injury sustained at Celtic Park Glasgow. Dida who was in the running for the top spot in the WTC was struck down by a gifted unknown from Glasgow. The amatuer tig player cornered Dida between two posts and a net and managed to tig him and shout "You're it" before making a clean get away. Dida attempted to tig him back but was unable to catch the nimble soap dodger. Dida was so humiliated at being caught by a "rank" outsider that he collapsed in a total cream puff and had to be carried from the field wailing for his mammy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭jebusmusic

So you signed up, and made your hilarious first post only to mis-spell the word Tag.

Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Biffaroo

jebusmusic wrote:
    So you signed up, and made your hilarious first post only to mis-spell the word Tag.

Well done.
    'Tag'
    and other Chasing Games
    Also known as:

It, Tag, Tig, Tick (Liverpool), Catch

You need to get out a bit more.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Apparently he's well on the way to recovery after the 'incident'

dida.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

jebusmusic wrote:

Well done.
    HI welcme to teh Humor froum. The dor you used to enter is also an exit. Tri not to get lockd out next thime

This is what pisses me off about some of the posters that use this forum. A new user joins (Welcome Biffaroo) and straight away someone jumps down his throat and picks at the joke. Arghhhhh!!!!!

Jebusmusic, if you have nothing good to say then don't.

*sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

^ ^ ^ Wot 'e sed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭jebusmusic

Rabies wrote:
    HI welcme to teh Humor froum. The dor you used to enter is also an exit. Tri not to get lockd out next thime

fkin txtspk bstrd

What pisses me off about this 'Humour' forum is that only 'nice and happy' opinions of jokes are allowed. Meaning that any dick.head can post whatever 'joke' he wants, but cant be told that it's sh.it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

545 posts!. I hope the rest of them werent as poor as this. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

here's what REALLY happened

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

jebusmusic wrote:
    fkin txtspk bstrd

What pisses me off about this 'Humour' forum is that only 'nice and happy' opinions of jokes are allowed. Meaning that any dick.head can post whatever 'joke' he wants, but cant be told that it's sh.it

hagar wrote:
    Banned.

Not quite any dick.head...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

jebusmusic wrote:
    fkin txtspk bstrd

Somebody obviously didn't read the charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

Apparently he's well on the way to recovery after the 'incident'

dida.jpg
    funny

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

/hugs Hagar

My hero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

patmac wrote:
    the pic has dissapered

Advertisement