Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Admin attn] whats the glitch?!!

Options
  • 04-10-2007 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Lads,.....
    .whats the problem with boards these days?...everytime i (and others) try to place a post i get the login for password routine,,, everytime i do that it still doesnt go through properly..have tried to change my email addy on my profile 5 times today and very time it glitches out to the login page and doesn't change the password...
    I need it changed ASAP as have new email addy now and cant get into old mail anymore....

can anyone let us know whats going on??....can any admins change my email addy for me?

ciao' amigos....Baggio.....

new email addy- markobaggio at yahoo dot ie if yas need it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Do you get the 'thank you for logging in' and then it is not logged in? Try ticking the 'Remember Me' box (on any other page except the front page), see if it makes any difference. Will flag for an admin to see if they can help you out with the other query.

Advertisement