Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car not listed on ROS

Options
  • 04-10-2007 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

A relative is thinking about picking up a 320CE in the UK but the car isn't listed on the ROS- how do you find out how much VRT will be on it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭ptashka

ring them up?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

It is listed. Pick Mercedes, then 320, then sports coupe, it'll come up with the 320CE. Nice car by the way, try to find one with a 5-speed auto.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

320CE... nice...

The 230CE is much more affordable though - VRT is about EUR1480 compared to EUR2440 for the 320CE.

I have a '92 230CE and it's a helluvalot of car for the money - the 2.3 engine is as powerful as I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

franksm wrote:
    320CE... nice...

The 230CE is much more affordable though - VRT is about EUR1480 compared to EUR2440 for the 320CE.

I have a '92 230CE and it's a helluvalot of car for the money - the 2.3 engine is as powerful as I need.
    Nobody really needs the 3.2. Don't drive one though - believe me, you'll end up convincing yourself you do!

Advertisement