Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Req:cheap places for Creative Zen and Archos players - Also 42" TVs! :)

• 04-10-2007 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Loads of bargains on the creatives media players in this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055140698

Not too sure about the archos the only place I've seen them is on Ebay...

There are loads of thread in bargain alerts for TV's of all different sizes and www.misco.co.uk seems to be the most popular for TV's lately but you can only order with them over the phone

avforum.com is a huge site for all audio visual equipment.

Hey guys!

I'm currently in the market looking to buy either a:
    Creative Zen Vision W 60GB
    OR
    Archos 605 120GB player

It's so confusing, so many different prices for the same models depending on where you look...

Also, anyone know of any good offers on anywhere - within ireland or online - for large 42" tvs?

Looking to spend about a grand...

Also, slightly OT here, but is there any forum in which to discuss TV's? I've found all the ones for MP3 players, phones, games consoles etc.. but I don't seem to see one for TV's?

Just wondering between whether to go for plasma or LCD (I'm leaning towards LCD) and want to hear some feedback on brands and models...

Cheers guys! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement