Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why still no PES2008 demo on PSN?

Options
  • 04-10-2007 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭

As the tiltle suggests, does anyone know why this is? Im really annoyed about this now as its been on xbox live for nearly 2 weeks already now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

There was no need to put this up on the PlayStation forum aswell, but sure there you go. It does seem a bit stupid that they don't have it, but what are ya gonna do ah...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Niallz will you please just grow up! Firstly i asked if anyone knew why it was not up and NOT ur opinion. Every post I see from you has some smart remark in it so please dont reply to my threads if you are going to mouth off like you usually do.

Thanks

Flynn

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

This is gonna be another smart remark but why the need for different threads?

It's not up on the Sony store cos Konami and Sony had a big fight. Konami said Sony was gay and then Sony responded by taking Konami's GI Joe and breaking its arms. Microsoft took in Konami and comforted him so thats why 360 gets a demo and not PS3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Or the game isnt ready and will be possibly delayed on PS3 as every other bleedin game is.

kdjac

Niallz will you please just grow up! Firstly i asked if anyone knew why it was not up and NOT ur opinion. Every post I see from you has some smart remark in it so please dont reply to my threads if you are going to mouth off like you usually do.

Thanks

Flynn
    Sorry mate, I just get pissed off when 2 threads of the same subject are posted. It's not your fault I'm just being an arsehole. Did I insult you, if so I didn't mean to... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Nailz wrote:
    Sorry mate, I just get pissed off when 2 threads of the same subject are posted. It's not your fault I'm just being an arsehole. Did I insult you, if so I didn't mean to... ;)

he asked in PS section and in the pro evo section.

i dont read the PS section, dont see your point?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

I posted in both sections because alot of people would not read both sections and I wanted to make sure I could reach everybody who might know the reason and cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Its a fairly old demo (So I hear!) some mad frame rate issues on the game if the demo is to be believed, hopefully wont be the case when the game comes out....

In other words, ya aint missing much.....

I posted in both sections because alot of people would not read both sections and I wanted to make sure I could reach everybody who might know the reason and cause.
    Ah thats grand I see your point, but I also spoke to soon. Should have asked before I said anything I suppose, no hard feeling mate?

Advertisement