Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero 3 coming to PC

Options
  • 04-10-2007 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/news/?id=17373

personally im quite looking forward to this as i've had to get my gh fixes from xbox centre in town (i only have an original xbox, more of a pc man meself)

Its one of the few games i'd consider shelling out for a new console for but now theres one less reason to.

Anyone else gonna get this when it comes out?

edit: and yes, i know theres always frets on fire but it just dosnt have the same fun factor/professionalism as gh, well for me neway

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

theres an xbox center in town ? whereabouts and whats in it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

south william street, its the one with lemon on it (the really small one; not to mention a whole load of "adult shops" :p )

they pretty much have the majority of 360 games released i reckon, all the major ones certainly aswell as sum of the most popular xbox games (halo 2 etc.)

you can get 1hr free gaming vouchers all over the place. you can get away with using em for a good while (eventually they put a red mark on my account basically denying me use of the vouchers ne more)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

http://fretsonfire.sourceforge.net/

This is a guitar hero clone for pc aswell, plenty of free user made tracks for it aswell :) Neat Activision are porting this one though and you can use the usb guitar with pc,

Nick

Advertisement