Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New build not working, help please? Pics of problem included

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I have it up and running.....kinda!!!

When I say kinda I mean I eventually got the power going into it and I was able to install Vista and I am now online with it.

However, when I boot it up it cuts out for a second and restarts. Seems to be ok then.

The case fans aren't working and the reset button doesn't work! :(

Plus there are cables everywhere.

I switched it on this morning and it sounds healthy but there was no signal to the monitor. I left it for a minute and it seemed to restart itself and then the monitor worked!

Its running now ok and hasnt restarted itself! It appears to be only on boot up!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

thats a common chipset glitch/problem.my dfi is xtremly piccky with 4gbs of ram some imes it takes around 4-5 reboots for it to boot.

Hmmm, I am not sure! I am thinking of getting this psu:
    https://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=329026

I like the idea that its modular connections!

Advertisement