Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to get a friend for his 21st?

Options
  • 04-10-2007 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭

Ok, it's my friends 21st bash on Saturday.
    I know its somewhat short notice but me and other mates are at a loss of what to get him. He's already getting a Star named after him, and the newest Liverpool jersey, was just wondering if anyone had any good tips
    or even name something they'd like etc..

all recommendations welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭coyote6

Whiskey.:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

A decent bottle of champagne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 eco

get him one of those 21st pint glasses- and for a "gag" gift my mates got me a mastubration kit

was funny:):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

Get him an LA Galaxy with one of the other player's name's other than Beckham on the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

What about a track day at Mondello, a day driving a rally car,or a bungee jump, or a flying lesson. They have a great selection of this kinda stuff on www.topgifts.ie. Most of them cost €200 or thereabouts but if a few of you club together it could be done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

ah that would have been a great idea, pity its passed now,
    what i did get him however was a beer funnel shaped like a skull and spine, and a deck of transexual playing cards! (they were an absolute hit! i swear to god! my original plan was to scare him, not make everyone laugh!)

ill keep this post open, its a nice idea. for other readers!

Advertisement