Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Call Out Mechanics - Do they exist?!

Options
  • 04-10-2007 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi all, looking for some help.

My car has died and there is no way of me getting it to a garage. I have searched high and low for a mechanic on the northside of Dublin city, but no one has been of any help, all saying that they can only help me if I can get the car to them. And the thought of being towed by a rope scares the be-jesus out of me.

Is there such thing as a mobile mechanic? Or does anyone know of a mechanic that offers a call out service? I tried the AA etc. but according to the website I had to be a member before the problem occured for them to be able to assist.

Thanks in advance,
    Cx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 MissyC

thank you! found that site but all of the links are broken and there's no contact details on the site unfortunately...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

MissyC wrote:
    thank you! found that site but all of the links are broken and there's no contact details on the site unfortunately...

Can't believe that. How do they think people will use their business if their homepage dosen't even have a contact address. You could always give 11850 a ring... giddy up giddy up 11 8 fffiiiiiiifffffty:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 warthog_76

spk to the AA on the phone.. that might be just there to get people to sign-up for there service.also you could try the rac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

well what exactly is wrong and where abouts id your car ?? i ma y be able to help..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

You could join today and call them out tomorrow.:) ;) Surely there's someone you know who knows something about cars? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

This phone number 1800 800 400 is on the scrolling thingy on the right of the home page

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Check if theres fuel in it.
    It has happened;)

Advertisement