Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download sites

Options
  • 04-10-2007 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hey not sure if this is in the right place but I own a creative zen mp3 and am only getting into the whole idea of downloading music now instead of buying cds. Anyone know of any good downloading sites? I dont think I can use itunes cause I have an Ipod. Have used allofmp3.com before but thats closed down now. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

You can use itunes regardless if you have an ipod or not. I have a Zen Vision M and itunes works fine. :)

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭fitzyshea

cool thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Ciara22

I have a Zen Vision M too and I use torrentspy.com or piratebay.org to download everything from music to films. Hmmm not sure how legal it is though....

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭fitzyshea

Hi guys looks like Im going to need help with this! I have purchased a song on itunes. However I cant figure out how to import it onto my zen. Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

www.mp3sparks.com

It's the very same as allofmp3.

I wonder will this thread get locked, off to read the charter.

Edit: Checked the charter, once we don't mention download software it's all fine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Ciara22 wrote:
    Hmmm not sure how legal it is though....

Are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,293 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

emusic.com is good and offers 25 free download trial

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Ciara22 wrote:
    I have a Zen Vision M too and I use torrentspy.com or piratebay.org to download everything from music to films. Hmmm not sure how legal it is though....

100% illegal.

A good rule is:
    i've downloaded something.
    how much money have i paid for it?
    If the answer is nothing, then it's probably illegal.

Advertisement