Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

limerick lions looking good this year

Options
  • 04-10-2007 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

great to see the superleague starting again, the lions were looking strong against killester the other day, a kinda fresh look about them. see the team http://limericklions.com/content/view/33/1/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

W.T.F. beaten by 30 an they are looking good, left ger myles off to tralee, should have him and stuart hehir on the squad and left the other 2 where they were, 3 irish players for 2 places, sorry 2 for 2 places, the other 3 will be warmning the bench, the european players will get no time unless the americans or coach are benched, can you see that happening as they are getting payed, all though 1 of the europeans played at a good level in poland, and POLOTICS will dictate who will get court time,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Joe B

Old Boy, I don't mean to question your knowledge of the game,you seem to have the inside track on the lions, but the game against Killester that I was referring to was the friendly on sunday that i seen, and ya they lost, but it was by one basket in the last second of the game. where did u get 30?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

They won their season opener by 1 point! This 1 point thing seems to be catching on, anyway... they currently stand at 1 win, no losses... and if they can keep this 100% record throughout the season ill be happy! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Free Throw

Ger and stuart decided to leave themselves this season the is a squad of 16 players and it is the strongest i have seen in years watch them play this sat 13 oct @ 6.00 pm in UL

Limerick Lions Play This Sat @6.00 Pm
    At University Arena
    Support Your Local Superleague Team

• Advertisement

Thanks for the update Free Throw, read the report over on the lions website and it sounds good. while I was there i cast a vote www.limericklions.com/component/option,com_poll/task,results/id,16/
    Lions abu... looking forward to the game sat night.

haha, me thinks Free Throw has some involvment here! :P

Look old boy why are you knocking the club?Had you some intrest one time?Get your facts right before you start giving wrong information.You are welcome to come out and watch thelions play anytime this season

?????????? Why did you post about Old Boys message from last week?

ah well

• Advertisement

Limerick Lions Play This Sunday 21 St Oct @3.30
    At The University Arena.watch Nthem Bounce Back From Last Weeks Defeat

are you their pro

Hard luck the other night Free Throw, it was very tight for a long time, the lads just needed a small bit more in the tank to finish. Ahh well it's early days yet, hope we can do it against the demons on Sunday. What are our chances?

free throw how did you pick your monicer

limerick man hows you new sport going

looks like this thread is dead

My new sport??? What do you mean?

maby i am mixing you up with someone else

Limerick Lions V Neptune
    Sat 10th @ 7.30 Pm
    All Welcome Hope To See You There Old Boy:)

would you know me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 4pointplay

Free Throw wrote: »
    Limerick Lions V Neptune
    Sat 10th @ 7.30 Pm
    All Welcome Hope To See You There Old Boy:)
    An easy win for Neptune the kings of Irish Basketball.:)

seems every one invites me but no one seems to know me, its like being invited to a party by strangers, what am i expected to bring,

mabe its my age but i am of the opinion that on the 10th the cup quarter finals take place, which means that neptune are at home to hoops, lions welcome joey boylan and company

seems the lions guy that moved to spain after the hoops game, really moved back to the u.s. as he was cut,

Advertisement