Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ec Journal Deadline??

Options
  • 05-10-2007 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

God forbid a teacher not wanting her students to leave it till the last day :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

God i'm so glad I have all of that behind me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

It's probably so she can go through and see what needs to be done. If she said it was due a month later people would leave it til then. You've already missed your first deadline so I think it was probably in your best interests. I would bet you would have left it too late had you only had the one deadline. It will help an awful lot to have a good journal. Mine was pretty much perfect last year and my paper went a little dodgy at points but I still walked out with an A2. Put in the work while you can. Don't waste your time.

• Advertisement

Advertisement