Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Rocks

Options
  • 05-10-2007 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone

I just want to post a quick mention to say that I think boards.ie rocks

I've been using it properley for about a week now, and in my opinoin it
    represents the very best that the internet can be - connecting cool people
    with shared interests quickly and cheaply.

Keep up the good work guys!!!!

Also, is there any boards.ie merchandise available like pens or t-shirts or caps?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Rocks indeed :)

Also, is there any boards.ie merchandise available like pens or t-shirts or caps?

No, but that's an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

There was merch available at one stage, I think some stateside company did it for them. Can't remember for the life of me who it was though ...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

c - 13 wrote:
    There was merch available at one stage, I think some stateside company did it for them. Can't remember for the life of me who it was though ...
    I think it was just a Cafe Press thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Cafe press mecrchandise is good quality stuff, I've bought shirts off them before.

If it's still available anyone got a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I don't think it exists anymore but I'm sure the designs are somewhere. Cloud has still one for boards.us (with just boards.us t-shirts).

• Advertisement
Advertisement