Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2008 delayed

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Delminuso

i doubt thats right, well maybe tis for the PS3 but the Xbox is defo 26th

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I love my ps3 , but my god is breaking my heart!! Everything is delayed! I could live with most things but pro... why pro!!? In sonys defence though, why do companys keep setting unrealistic targets!?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Delminuso wrote:
    i doubt thats right, well maybe tis for the PS3 but the Xbox is defo 26th

It says in the xbox 360 section November

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

And you had seen them previously say 'October', kensutz ?

...bugger :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

• Advertisement

It was one of the lads who told me last night and said he was always monitoring the sites and suddenly it was changed to November. I checked Play and Amazon and both still say the 26th. Hopefully it will stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Play.com still says the 26th:

PES 2008 (Pro Evolution Soccer 7)

Customer rating on PES 2008 (Pro Evolution Soccer 7): 3.5 out of 5 stars (61 customer ratings)
    £39.99 Delivered

RRP: £49.99 | You save: £10.00 (20%)

Pre-order. | Due for release on 26/10/2007

I really hope this isnt true the two games I was looking forward to this and GTA4 delayed.....this is the worst friday ever!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Really hope it's only the PS3 version (as most PS3 games seem to be delayed). I need my Pro Evo fix this month!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Don't be wishing that Zap! I need my fix too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Eurogamer have done a hands on today and they've not mentioned any delay:
    http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=84801

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Hope eurogamer are right, but if the PlayStation site is right... I'm gonna' be really pissed off! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

ive heard from pesfan that it was always november that was on the konami website, so i still think it will be 26th oct until we hear something offical on both formats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

oh god no please by only a delay on the playstation that would double satisfy me but not the xbox. wont somebody think of the xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Won't somebody think of the PlayStation more like! I plan on getting 1 of these with the new price drop! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Nailz wrote:
    Won't somebody think of the PlayStation more like! I plan on getting 1 of these with the new price drop! :(

No! it's the bloody playstations fault that gta4 is delayed till next year (allegedly)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

No! it's the bloody playstations fault that gta4 is delayed till next year (allegedly)

Probably heard that from www.xbox360rulesandps3isabigpileof****.com

I'm sure you will all find something else to do with your lifes to wait a week...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

i hate you playstation delaying good games for us passionate 360ers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

What? Playstation is at fault for the delay of games? I do know that someone has some evidence to back that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

its true about the gta one anyway. they were having trouble optimising the game to run on ps3 properly. I work in a game shop and ps3 games are coming out weeks after their 360 counterparts and with no reason given.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

No delay, im keeping a close eye on this on a great blog for news. www.winningelevenblog.com, no im not advertising my own site, i wish this was mine but its not, great for news and new screenshots aswell. Oooohhh 12 days. Even tho it is always a few days early.

• Advertisement

I use it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Off topic there's a rumour that GTAIV is getting multiplayer added in, not MMOG or anything but delay could turn out to be good if true.

Advertisement