Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from south east

Options
13»

Comments

If Flamegrills' original proposal is being followed.. I have no problem modding the wexford forum (I am the user formerly known as Original Psycho)

If not - I wish Sully the best of luck as SE mod!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Personally id prefer it broken up - a mod for each section. Instead of the current system, where its one mod for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Doesnt look like anything will be done about this anytime soon

And im still banned

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

damn, missed a opportunity to look to become mod of waterford or kilkenny, either I'd be happy with as I frequent both and live between both counties

:(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The ban has been lifted. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement