Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mongoose Ink Tattoos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Or else, does he look capable enough?

I;m planning on getting a tattoo done and he does student rates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

I could be wrong here but the bebo gives the impression he works from home which to me raises a lot of questions. Wildcat does student rates too (10% off).

xtruthx

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Is that the place in Dublin?

Yeah, he works in people's homes from the ads around college

I live in Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

I'm from Galway too and even when I lived there I'd never go to any of the tattoo shops let alone let someone who doesn't work in one go near me.

xtruthx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Eire_Tattoo

By looking at his photos on Bebo his work isn't too bad actually. I have seen worse "professional" tattoos. At the end of the day he isn't in a studio and no one should get tattooed unless it is in a studio. He should be able to get work as an apprentice in a shop and then people could go to him. The worst things I noticed is that he doesn't bag his machine. Even worse is that he has Ami James in his poll for best tattooer? Must be watching too much of that Miami Ink crap!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mongoose ink

hey just saw comments about me from 2 years ago and am sad enough to be a tool and reply....the fact is i will work from home and have worked in lots of studios....does not matter where you do a tattoo as long as everything is sterile....and i have a ****ing sterilliser that cost me 1270 euro to not have anyone question my professionalism....and the fact of working from home does not affect a tattoo whatsoever....many of the japanese masters work from home...as i said as long as everything is sterile its all good....so i am just back from working in 2 studios in australia and will be working for myself, from home whenever i can be arsed and also will do free tattoos to anyone interested as long as they are cool tattoos...coz i have been home 3 weeks and would prefer to be working and doing tattoos than not...roxy will you cook the dinner....hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Heh, was just about to give you a text when I saw this thread. Turns out it was you digging it up! To anyone interested, he's good. Clean, professional and dare I say a bit an*l about his attention to detail. Which is a good thing at the end of the day. Was introduced to him through a friend and have had 6 done by him since. Just my 2c.

Advertisement