Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tikka T3 Rail

Options
  • 05-10-2007 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi Guys.

i just got a Tikka t3 varmint stainless in left hand. wohoooooo. im putting the bushnell yardage pro scope on it. i thought i could get a picatinny rail to bolt on top without too much hassle but there doesn't seem to be anyone out there selling them. Ardee sent my gun dealer up a rail but its for a different model. Does the rail from a tactical fir on? The 4 studs look to be the same distance apart. Does anyone catagorically know if this can be done? or does anyone have a second hand rail from a tactical to sell?? Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

its ok lads. i got a rail that fits straight on today. its fitted alresdy and is in stainless steel too.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭boc121

marlyman wrote:
    im putting the bushnell yardage pro scope on it.

Hey marlyman good luck with the new set up
    let us know what that scope is like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 NUTTA1

Hi mate !

I got a T3 ordered the shop is fitting a rail for me and mounting the scope.

Its a 6.5x55 varmint I'm getting what cal did you go for ?

Let me know what its like ! Can't wait to collect it !

Good luck with it mate

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

boc121. the scope is a dream. real clarity and the rangefinder is as accurate as a stand alone rangefinder.
    nutta1 my rifle is in .223. fired 7 different types of ammo out of it on sunday. ran into a real problem with barrel heat. the silencer could fry an egg by the end of the session. funny though the two brande that worked best were the cheapest and the most expensive - american eagle and hornady match.

Advertisement